The City of Pawtucket, City of Central Falls, Pawtucket Foundation, and the Northern Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce have partnered with Rhode Island’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Polaris MEP, to offer an informational forum on new and existing resources and initiatives that specifically benefit the manufacturing sector, including those located in Greater Providence and the Blackstone Valley. Please join us to learn from our expert panel and share your perspectives and needs.
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017 8:30-10AM
- Location: Blackstone Valley Tourism Council, 175 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI
- Continental breakfast will be served
- Sponsors- City of Pawtucket, City of Central Falls, The Pawtucket Foundation
Seating is limited, please register to reserve your spot.
- Pawtucket Mayor Donald Grebien
- Jeanne Boyle, City of Pawtucket
- Mark Allio, City of Central Falls
- Bob Billington, Blackstone Valley Tourism Council
- Christian Cowan, Polaris MEP
- Michael Woody, RI Textile Innovation Network
- Jan Brodie, Pawtucket Foundation Manufacturing/Textile Center
- John DiModica, C-PACE
- Michael Baer, RI Infrastructure Bank
- Liz Tanner, RI Commerce Corporation
- Linda Woulfe, Chafee Center at Bryant- SBA Manufacturing STEP program
- Dave Chenevert, RI Manufacturing Association
- Paul Ouellette, Northern RI Chamber of Commerce
Questions, contact Mary Johnson email@example.com.