Become More Competitive with Fully-Funded Real Jobs RI Employee Training
The Phoenix Partnership at Polaris MEP is an employer-driven training program in Lean Manufacturing and critical skills necessary for manufacturing employees.
LEVEL 200 classes begin January 13th, Thursdays in-person.
- Receive college credits for completed courses at New England Institute of Technology (NEIT).
- Enjoy peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
- You must attend at least 80% of classes to receive credits. (Make-up opportunities may be possible.) You can be reimbursed for childcare costs and mileage to classes.
- Courses are provided at no cost to you.
- You commit to: making employees available to attend all courses, allowing for reasonable on-the-job support, training and evaluation; and completing evaluations for participating students, providing necessary metrics.
Level 200 Manufacturing Developmental Series
Comprised of 4-5 hour classes held once per week for 8 weeks. The series features both classroom and practical application with classes held at either the Warwick or East Greenwich campus of NEIT.
- Framework for Manufacturing I
- Framework for Manufacturing II
- Problem Solving Tools and Methodologies
- Intro to Process Improvement Methods I
- Intro to Process Improvement Methods II
- People Management/ Teamwork
- Presentations/ Communication
NEXT SESSION begins January 13, 2022.