- May 19, 2020
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
In a matter of months, the world has completely changed. Customer and consumer needs have shifted significantly, and understanding those new needs will take research on the part of the manufacturer. But where to begin? Through this webinar, you’ll learn the most effective market research methods for better understanding how your target audience has adjusted to the new normal of COVID-19, and you’ll gain actionable insight on how to build an effective market research plan to get the most out of your efforts.
Katie Schibler Conn of KSA Marketing will join Polaris MEP to discuss using market research to launch products. Her presentation will cover what market research is, market research basics, creating buyer personas, and 5 things manufacturers need to do.
What to Expect
- Learn why we use market research and how it informs product development
- Understand the types of market research, how it can be used and how to gather it
- Illustrate ways research can grow your business
THIS EVENT IS FOR MANUFACTURERS ONLY.
About the Presenter
KSA, otherwise known as “Kick Some Ass Marketing” is a marketing agency with expertise in brand planning, organic + paid media, and crafting integrated marketing campaigns.
After earning a bachelor’s degree from Fairfield University and working several marketing jobs in Connecticut, New York and California, Katie Schibler Conn took a one year solo journey around the world before founding KSA Marketing. Katie is a recent alumna of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business program, a member of the Forbes Agency Council and was a 2019 “Women to Watch” Honoree by Providence Business News. She lives in Exeter with her husband and their daughter.
Katie draws on 20+ years of experience marketing food and beverage brands:
- Globally: PepsiCo (Pepsi, 7UP, Gatorade, Lay’s, Doritos)
- Nationally: Aquafina, Southern Comfort, SKYY Spirits, Rolling Rock
- Locally: Granny Squibb’s Iced Tea, ScialoBros. Bakery, American Mussel Harvesters
- Log in details for this webinar will be sent to your email address after registration.
Venue Phone: (401) 270-8896
315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, 02908, United States