MEP National Network
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
NIST MEP’s mission is to enhance the productivity and technological performance of U.S. manufacturing.
The MEP National Network™ is a unique public-private partnership that delivers comprehensive, proven solutions to U.S. manufacturers, fueling growth and advancing U.S. manufacturing.
Focused on helping small and medium-sized manufacturers generate business results and thrive in today’s technology-driven economy, the MEP National Network comprises
- the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NIST MEP),
- 51 MEP Centers located in all 50 states and Puerto Rico,
- the MEP Advisory Board,
- MEP Center boards, and
- the Foundation for Manufacturing Excellence, as well as
- over 1,400 trusted advisors and experts at approximately 450 MEP service locations,
- providing any U.S. manufacturer with access to resources they need to succeed.
- In 2021, the MEP National Network connected with 34,307 manufacturers, leading to $14.4 billion in sales, $1.5 billion in cost savings, $5.2 billion in new client investments, and helping to create and retain 125,746 U.S. manufacturing jobs.