RHODE ISLAND MANUFACTURING WORKPLACE
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
An Interactive Guide to Best Practices for Staying Safe AND Staying Open for Business During the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
Manufacturers in Rhode Island have remained open throughout the COVID-19 crisis, in recognition of the industry’s commitment to protecting workers, following Department of Health guidelines and supporting our larger community.
In an effort to provide extended support, Polaris MEP and the Rhode Island Manufacturers Association (RIMA) have developed this “Playbook” for manufacturers to help employees resume full-time work, restart operations and/or recover or ramp up production.
The comprehensive Playbook addresses critical questions such as:
- What new facility access, disinfecting and distancing protocols are needed?
- How can you follow state guidance on the manufacturing floor while operating as efficiently as possible?
- What disinfectants are best for fighting COVID-19 coronavirus?
- When can employees who suspect or are confirmed positive for COVID-19 able to safely return to work?
- Where can you find signage to reinforce the “new normal” of interactions, or masks to comply with state face covering orders?
Contact Polaris MEP at [email protected] or 401-270-8896 with Playbook questions and suggestions — OR to discuss how our team can help you implement recommendations.
Stay Current with Changes
State and federal guidance changes frequently and this playbook will be modified to reflect those updates. Subscribe to receive email notices about new versions of the Playbook as soon as they are published.