The URI Research Foundation (URIRF, Polaris MEP’s parent organization) is taking a lead role in the upcoming Blue Innovation Symposium — an event which offers networking and educational opportunities to any manufacturers looking to marine technology for future growth.
Keynote speakers and specialist panels will explore pertinent topics facing the Blue Economy, such as offshore wind, disruptive thinking, cross-border research and best practices for accelerating Blue Tech innovation.
Polaris MEP “family and friends” sharing insights at the conference include:
- Dr. Marc Parlange, University of Rhode Island
- Christian Cowan, URIRF / 401 Tech Bridge
- Hope Hopkins, MassChallenge (partner with 401 Tech Bridge on a Blue Tech Accelerator and Fellowship)
- Molly Magee, Undersea Technology Innovation Consortium
- Stefan Pryor, Rhode Island Commerce
- Pete Rumsey, URIRF
Ticket prices range from $45 for military to $95 for general public.
Learn More/Register at https://blueinnovationsymposium.com/.