Do leaders lack the essential interaction skills that are critical for leadership success? This foundation-level course helps managers and supervisors communicate effectively so they can spark action in others.
Do you face any of these issues?
- Are employees less focused on results because they don’t feel valued or appreciated?
- Are leaders seen as unsupportive because they fail to demonstrate empathy?
- Do leaders fail to provide the ongoing feedback team members need to be successful?
Rhode Island manufacturing businesses need leaders who can do more and be more in order to succeed in today’s complex environment. They need frontline leaders with strong interpersonal skills who can get things done by mobilizing and engaging others.
In “Communicating for Leadership Success,” leaders will learn the interaction essentials they need to handle the variety of challenges and opportunities they encounter every day in the workplace and beyond.
Enroll leaders in this positive workshop to develop strong communication skills that enable efficient and effective interactions, so that others get the feedback they need to perform at peak levels.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is a highly-interactive course that helps leaders develop the competency to build stronger, strategic work relationships. Performance objectives practiced include:
1. Achieve results through others by building strong interpersonal relationships
2. Plan for successful interactions with team members – in person and virtually
3. Provide meaningful, supportive feedback that motivates team members and helps individuals improve their performance
4. Impact business outcomes by consistently meeting the personal and practical needs of others
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers, supervisors at RI manufacturing companies, especially those who are:
• New to a management role
• Aspiring to move into a management position
• Eager to improve leadership skills
Limit 2 attendees from any one company. Want/need more team members trained? Click here to coordinate an on-site training session for your company.
Open to Rhode Island manufacturing companies/employees only.
After clicking “Sign Me Up,” below, you will receive instructions on how to complete payment.
About the Trainer
Rhode Island Manufacturing consulting Project Manager Chris Cinieri
With more than 20 years of manufacturing experience working in a commercial food environment, Chris Cinieri has worked in production, distribution, and quality systems; most recently serving as a Continuous Improvement Manager.
As a Project Manager for Polaris MEP, he applies his experience to help Rhode Island manufacturing companies enjoy a successful journey to ISO Certification.
Chris holds a Quality Auditor Certification and a Six Sigma Black Belt from the American Society for Quality and serves on the local ASQ leadership team.
Polaris MEP is committed to offering the best business improvement programs to Rhode Island Manufacturers.
In order to achieve that goal and to justify continued U.S. Department of Commerce funding for these services, participants are asked to provide impact data and assessment. You’ll be asked for feedback through a short online survey within 1-3 days of this program and possibly again through an impartial third-party survey firm, 6-12 months after the course ends.