Advance Your Career — and Your Company’s Goals — With Data Analytics Training!
GRAB YOUR SEAT WHILE YOU CAN – this course has limited capacity. Run Dates: May 20th-June 27, 2021.
More resilient supply lines. More agile factories. Every manufacturer wants this, and mastering data analytics is the key to meeting those goals in the 21st century. But where do you start, and how do you learn?
You’re in luck. Our partners at the Rhode Island Society of CPAs are offering a no-cost, self-paced training program on Microsoft Power BI — exclusively for manufacturers!
Thanks to a partnership with BacktoWork RI and RI Department of Labor & Training, this data anlaytics training is ABSOLUTELY FREE (with a value of $395!).
Format: Self-paced webinars, with reviews and a test at the end of each section.
WHY LEARN POWER BI?
Power BI is unique because it enables users to do data preparation, data discovery, and
dashboards with the same design tool. Power BI lets you easily connect to your data sources, visualize, and discover what’s important, and share that with anyone or everyone you want.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
On completion of this free course, you’ll be able to:
- Import and format data for effective analysis
- Solve your data clean-up issues
- Differentiate between calculated columns and measures
- Create data modeling in Power Pivot
- Use the DAX calculation process to validate calculations
- Use Power BI Desktop to connect to data sources and create interactive visualizations
- Share data with Power Pivot and Power BI Desktop
- And more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Owners, CEOs at RI manufacturing companies
- Finance teams – CFOs, Staff Accountants
- IT, Sales personnel who regularly analyze numbers