Manufacturers in Rhode Island’s East Bay can discover new resources for their business during a casual “Meet the MEP” coffee event.
Since January 2023, Polaris MEP has added six new team members including our new Center Director, Matt Watson, and launched three new business improvement solutions based on manufacturer demand.
To help Rhode Island manufacturers learn more about these resources for YOUR business, we’re hosting a series of “Meet the MEP” coffee events around the state. For the East Bay (Barrington, Bristol, Warren, Riverside, East Providence), please join us at WaterRower’s headquarters on Metacom Ave in Warren!
We’ll provide delicious #MadeInRI coffee and pastries. Manufacturers will get to meet Matt Watson, the new Center Director for Polaris MEP, the state’s non-profit manufacturing extension, along with several other members of our team of advisors.
Attendees also will have a time to share best practices/priorities, network and learn about WaterRower’s production space. The 30,000-square-foot space Warren facility won a design award from Rhode Island Monthly and is beautiful.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Meet the newest members of the Polaris MEP team
- Hear about the ways in which we and the industry has changed and grown
- Network with other manufacturers
- Complimentary coffee & pastries
- Tour WaterRower’s production facility
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- RI Manufacturing company owners
- Manufacturing executives involved in growth and strategy