Control your growth, regardless of what’s happening in the economy or public health.
Rhode Island manufacturers, like those across the United States, have learned many things from the pandemic. Among the lessons is that you can’t rely on reactive sales plans to ensure company growth.
Being responsive to the needs and expectations of existing customers will keep those customers coming back to you. If they grow, so do you. Or, if they shrink or get knocked out by something unexpected (hello, COVID), so do you.
Relying purely on repeat business and website inquiries will lead to inconsistent or unpredictable growth.
In this webinar, Ken Cheo of Our Sales Coach will explain how a proactive sales plan can help RI manufacturing companies take control of their growth.
The webinar will cover:
- How can I proactively prospect and get better appointments when everyone is still virtual or not open for visits?
- What prospecting channels will develop the best leads for me?
- How can I get and give more referrals?
- What message will get the people on the phone and schedule virtual meetings?
- How can I get my prospects to make quicker decisions and increase our close rate on quotes?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Sales and Marketing leads at RI Manufacturing companies
KEN CHEO, Our Sales Coach
Ken Cheo is the President of Our Sales Coach.
Prior to forming Our Sales Coach, Ken had been training and coaching business owners and salespeople since 2006 as the owner of a Winfree Business Growth Advisors practice. He had enjoyed over 20 years of sales and sales management experience with consistent results growing engineering service and construction companies in the Greater Boston area at rates between 25% and 100%.
His broad experience includes assistance in hiring key staff members, coaching and training salespeople, sales, marketing, and new business development.
Ken Cheo has participated in speaking engagements and seminars on a variety of sales and marketing related subjects. His goal over the next 5 years is to empower 100 local small to medium-sized business owners to achieve their corporate vision.