Do you want to learn more about the textile innovation ecosystem in Rhode Island and beyond? Looking to collaborate with stakeholders in the textile industry, academia and/or government?
Don’t miss this half-day forum featuring thought-provoking presentations, panel discussions and remarks from officials.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Textile manufacturers and partners from Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Students and faculty focused on textiles, environment and/or fashion
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Presentations by URI faculty and industry experts conducting research in textile sustainability
- Panel discussion led by Dr. Peter Snyder, URI Vice President for Research & Economic Development
- Career & product showcase featuring innovative textile manufacturers