Most manufacturers have heard of the benefits of Lean Manufacturing in combatting waste on the production floor. But did you know that you can apply the same methodology and tools to your administrative processes, reducing wait times and improving communication?
In this info session on Lean Office, find out what it is, why your company should pursue training in this philosophy, and how Polaris MEP can help you get started.
The benefits of Lean Office training and implementation include:
- Improved processing time
- Reduced (wasteful) steps and processes
- Greater control of information flow
- Better and more responsive problem solving
- Happier teams and customers!
The info session will be presented by Polaris MEP “Lean Tip” guru Nathan Bonds.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- RI Manufacturing company owners and executives
- Finance, Sales & Marketing, and HR leads
- Anyone working in a manufacturing back office or with back office team members who’d like to improve communications
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Polaris MEP Project Manager Nathan Bonds has over 20 years of manufacturing experience as an Assembler, Supervisor, Coordinator, Engineer, Continuous Improvement Manager and Quality Manager.
Nathan has trained many Rhode Island companies in Lean practices, and continues to work one-on-one with companies to help them reach their goals. He has certification in Lean training, including Lean Six Sigma, and is a passionate trainer and teacher.