A PROVEN PROCESS TO DRIVE MEASURABLE GROWTH BY GENERATING QUALIFED PROSPECTS
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Rhode Island Manufacturers: Build and Maintain a Steady Flow of Sales Opportunities with Polaris MEP’s NEW Lead Generation Service
Have sales plateaued? Has the pandemic restricted growth from your existing markets? Is your team too thinly stretched to investigate new markets, or do they lack a consistent process for generating leads?
You’re not alone.
Polaris MEP is responding to the needs of Rhode Island manufacturers with a new service: Lead Generation.
The Lead Generation program boasts 10 years of experience with hundreds of satisfied clients benefitting from millions of dollars in sales.
Our new Lead Generation offering was specifically developed for manufacturing companies by a sister center in the MEP (Manufacturing Extension Partnership) National Network. Designed for small- to medium-sized manufacturers, the methodology is proven.
“The Lead Generation program has lined up some excellent appointments for us. We have our own internal outreach, but some prospects are so busy that it’s helpful to have their team follow up in a planned, structured way …”
– Diane Lewis, Manager of Business Development Services, Manufacturers Resource Center
Lead Generation Services Deliverables
- Expansion (often dramatic!) of your ability to reach new prospects and/or new markets.
- Expert facilitation and project support via a PDCA- (plan, do, check, act) inspired system.
- A custom database populated with more than 60 decision-maker level contacts each month.
- Monthly marketing campaigns segmented to industries and regions.
- Up to 3 or more qualified opportunities per monthly outreach to 60 companies.
How the Lead Generation Program Works for RI Manufacturers
- Create custom action plans to address competitive conditions and identify target markets.
- Clarify unique selling points collaboratively. Develop powerful messaging that communicates your value to the right potential customers whose needs align with your capabilities.
- The Lead Generation team works as an extension of your sales team. 4 to 6 experienced lead generation professionals identify and call on roughly 60 prospects each month.
- Populate a cloud-based prospect database and project management tool. Review and vet prospects for highest potential opportunities.
CASE STUDY: Proven Sales Methodology, Remarkable Results
Corry Rubber Corporation (CRC), a family-owned manufacturer in Pennsylvania, saw their organic growth taper off. Through their local MEP, they turned to the Lead Generation Service.
- Within the first reporting cycle, efforts resulted in four new customers.
- One new client alone contributed $400,000 in new sales.
- They received a purchase order for nearly $400,000 in additional annual revenue believed to be sustainable and recurring.
- They quoted another prospect for $2.5-$5 million in additional annual sales believed to be sustainable and recurring.
“We needed somebody who could generate additional at-bats for us. We simply weren’t getting enough opportunities to communicate our capabilities to potential customers who had problems and were in need of our chemistry, engineering, and manufacturing expertise …
In [Lead Generation services] we found a partner who not only began to communicate [our capabilities], but began by taking the time to truly understand our business and goals so that they could do so in the most effective fashion.”
– Ernie Ferro, President, Corry Rubber Corporation