Since 1996, Polaris has worked with over 750 Rhode Island manufacturers. We have earned their respect not only by providing sustained profit and growth impact to the companies but by maintaining the utmost confidentiality in all stages of our association.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, register for a workshop, or submit a contact request.
When subscribing to our newsletter, registering for a workshop, or submitting a contact request on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for public workshops or contact requests, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We use a secure server to maintain the safety of your personal information when you subscribe to our newsletter, register for public workshops, or submit a contact request.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links:
We include links to third party alliance partners on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
315 Iron Horse Way
Providence, RI 02908
email: [email protected]