eBOOK OFFER: LEAD GENERATION WORKBOOK
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Rhode Island Manufacturers: Get Your Team Ready to Build a Steady Flow of Sales with Lead Generation
Polaris MEP’s Lead Generation program is a proven system designed by one of our Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) sister agencies, DVIRC. For more than a decade DVIRC has helped hundreds of clients, large and small, execute successful lead generation programs.
Learn what made those programs work — and what pitfalls to avoid — in this free workbook: 10 Ways to Maximize Lead Generation Effectiveness.
This eBook gathers a few important questions to consider before undertaking this or any Lead Generation service.
Lead Generation CASE STUDY:
Corry Rubber Corporation (CRC), a family-owned manufacturer in Pennsylvania, saw their organic growth taper off. Through their local MEP, they turned to the Lead Generation Service.
- Within the first reporting cycle, efforts resulted in four new customers.
- One new client alone contributed $400,000 in new sales.
- They received a purchase order for nearly $400,000 in additional annual revenue believed to be sustainable and recurring.
- They quoted another prospect for $2.5-$5 million in additional annual sales believed to be sustainable and recurring.
“We needed somebody who could generate additional at-bats for us. We simply weren’t getting enough opportunities to communicate our capabilities to potential customers who had problems and were in need of our chemistry, engineering, and manufacturing expertise …
In [Lead Generation services] we found a partner who not only began to communicate [our capabilities], but began by taking the time to truly understand our business and goals so that they could do so in the most effective fashion.”
– Ernie Ferro, President, Corry Rubber Corporation