The University of Rhode Island (URI) is preparing a Defense Manufacturing Community Support (DMCSP) grant application focused on automation and cybersecurity.
DMCSP is designed to support long-term community investments that strengthen national security innovatoin. The program also expands the capabilities of the defense manufacturing industrial ecosystem in Rhode Island and across the country.
Polaris MEP is a business unit of the University of Rhode Island Research Foundation. We are supporting URI in its grant preparation.
MANUFACTURERS: YOUR INPUT IS NEEDED!
Our first meeting to outline the grant proposal was Thursday, June 2.
There are two more meetings in the process:
- June 20, 2022 from 1pm to 2pm — Roundtable discussion. Provide input on what should be in the application. Help prioritize ideas.
- June 27, 2022 from 1pm to 3pm — Review the grant application in progress. Share suggestions that will strengthen the proposal.
If you are interested in attending this June 27 meeting, please use the form below. To register for the June 20 meeting, follow this link.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Rhode Island manufacturing executives and/or HR leads
- Cyber / IT / technology leads at Ocean State manufacturing companies
- Cyber / IT / technology vendor-partners to manufacturers