Strengthen relationships, reduce employee turnover by training manufacturing supervisors through the Training Within Industry (TWI) methodology.
TWI Job Relations training addresses common challenges faced by manufacturing supervisors: establishing and maintaining good relations with their front-line workers, and dealing with problems as they arise.
In this week-long program, students will be trained to use a simple, repeatable and proven methodology. Participants will gain good leadership skills and become stronger supervisors because they know how to:
- Build trust and collaboration needed for continuous improvement
- Have a consistent, coachable methodology for dealing with “people problems”
- Create an inclusive work environment; help all employees contribute to their full potential
- Better attract, train and retain employees with no manufacturing experience
What to Expect
- Session 1: Polaris MEP’s instructors will review the needs of good supervisors and introduce a Four-Step Method for good Job Relations.
- Sessions 2 through 4: The class will practice the Four-Step Method by collaborating on a case study. Participants also will review current workplace problems to see how the Four-Step Method could/should be applied to every day work.
- Session 5: Review current workplace problems and the application of the Four-Step Method. Explore how to get acceptance of TWI’s Job Relations methodology at your Rhode Island manufacturing business.
After clicking “Sign Me Up,” below, you will receive instructions on how to complete payment.
About the Trainer
Polaris MEP Project Manager, Nathan Bonds, is an experienced manufacturer certified by the TWI Institute to train others in the Job Relations methodology.
Nathan has over 20 years of manufacturing experience as an Assembler, Supervisor, Coordinator, Engineer, Continuous Improvement Manager and Quality Manager. He has worked in the Automotive Industry, Injection Molding, Electroplating, Manual Hand Spraying, Paint Automation, Vibe, Polish and Buffing, Sublimation, and Precious Metals Industry. He is a passionate trainer and teacher.