THIS TRAINING COURSE IS ALREADY UNDERWAY! Fill out the form below to be informed when the next course begins.
The Phoenix Partnership at Polaris MEP is an employer-driven training program in Lean Manufacturing and critical skills necessary for manufacturing employees.
LEVEL 100 classes began October 12, fill out the form below for information on future classes.
- Receive college credits for completed courses at New England Institute of Technology (NEIT) and OSHA 10 Certification.
- Enjoy peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
- You must attend at least 80% of classes to receive credits. (Make-up opportunities may be possible.) You can be reimbursed for childcare costs and mileage to classes.
- Courses are provided at no cost to you.
- You commit to: making employees available to attend all courses, allowing for reasonable on-the-job support, training and evaluation; and completing evaluations for participating students, providing necessary metrics.
Level 100 Manufacturing Essentials Series
Comprised of 4-5.5 hour classes held once per week for 9 weeks. The series features both classroom and practical application with classes held either online or at the Warwick or East Greenwich campus of NEIT.
- Introduction to Lean
- Safety Practices and Procedures
- Quality, Reducing Errors/ Defects
- Standard Operating Procedures and Productivity
- Graduation (presentation to employers)