Rhode Island Senator Jack Reed will talk with a roundtable of local manufacturers, discussing their priorities and hearing their success stories.
To celebrate Manufacturing Month in Rhode Island, Senator Jack Reed will lead a roundtable discussion at the state’s newest advanced manufacturing training center, JARC RI.
Manufacturers expected to be sharing their needs and insights include:
- Chris Burch of Jade Manufacturing, Warwick
- Mary Fasano of Fasano Corp, Cranston
- Bailey Kent of Haverhill, Warren
- Craig Pickell of Bullard Abrasives, Lincoln
- Chris Goodwin of Goodwin-Bradley Company, Providence
- Angela Toljan of Miniature Casting, Cranston
- Bob Garde of MAGSEAL (Magnetic Seal Corp), Warren
- Rachael Laporte, Town Made, South Kingstown
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Attendees will hear from peers in the manufacturing community, have a chance to network and share their own thoughts, and enjoy a short tour of JARC RI following the roundtable.
- RI Manufacturing company owners
- Manufacturing community stakeholders