Discover resources for manufacturing companies currently in or wishing to join the submarine industrial base.
Tim Fox of the New England Submarine Shipbuilding Partnership, powered by SENEDIA, will present and answer questions about resources available to Rhode Island manufacturers who currently are or wish to become suppliers within the submarine industrial base.
This webinar will be full of insights and actionable tips for leveraging workforce development funding, proven training programs, business development tools and supply chain resources. Attendees will have the chance to ask questions of both SENEDIA and Polaris MEP about best practices and the support they offer.
BONUS: Hear advice from a Rhode Island manufacturing company within the submarine industrial base that has worked with both SENEDIA and Polaris MEP.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Owners, Founders and/or C-Suite Leaders wanting to grow defense-related manufacturing business
- Sales, Business Development execcutives looking for new tools/access
- HR, Talent professionals curious about workforce development funding
- Procurement leads needing supply chain resources to maintain quality/value of defense-related products
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Learn what the New England Submarine Shipbuilding Partnership is and how it supports smaller manufacturers
- Discover resources, tools and funding specific to submarine industrial base suppliers
- Get tips from a fellow manufacturer on succeeding with regional resources
- Tim Fox, Deputy Director, SENEDIA on behalf of the New England Submarine Shipbulding partnership
- A special guest Rhode Island manufacturer
- Kayla Viveiros, Supply Chain Manager, Polaris MEP
The New England Submarine Shipbuilding Partnership is convened by SENEDIA with financial support from the Department of Defense’s Innovation Capability and Modernization (ICAM) office through its Industrial Base Analysis and Sustainment (IBAS) program, and technical support from the U.S. Navy’s Submarine Industrial Base team. It supports trades and industrial skills workforce development for the New England submarine industrial base. For more information on the partnership, please visit Submarine.SENEDIA.org
"*" indicates required fields