- August 24, 2017
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Did You Know?
- March 2017 was the deadline for the last ISO 9001:2008 compliance audit.
- The International Standards Organization has released of its newest version of their ISO 9001 quality standard, ISO 9001:2015
- ISO has added specific risk assessment requirements to companies interested in compliance to ISO certification
- Companies who achieve and maintain ISO certification have greater access to markets; are able to produce goods and services at greater efficiency, lower cost and greater quantity; and maintain lower costs to attract, develop and maintain talent within their organizations.
- Learn motivations for changes in ISO 9001:2015
- Understand how changes to the standard modified certification and reporting requirements for companies undertaking certification
- Understand what elements of the standard are not changed under the newest version of the ISO:9001 standard
What to Expect
- Workshop leaders will walk participants through changes to the ISO 9001 standard including implications of changes to business, important time frames and strategies for proactive investigation of how expectations for certifications will change under the new standard.
- Presentation is 90 minutes; lunch will be provided.
Who Should Attend
- Employees interested in maintaining ISO 9001 certification under proposed standard changes.
- Quality leaders who are interested in learning about the requirements for beginning the certification process for their organization.
Venue Phone: 401-270-8896
Venue Website: http://polarismep.org/
315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, 02908, United States