The Best Product Is Only the Beginning
Having a great product doesn’t guarantee sales. Waste, non-compliance, lack of R&D, dated marketing and sales techniques are just a few of the barriers to sales.
- Finding it challenging to scale? Instilling a lean culture can eliminate waste and free up capacity to engage more customers.
- Perhaps you’re Lean but non-compliant to industry or customer-required standards (e.g. a QMS or cybersecurity), you still may not be able to sell to a wider audience.
- If you’re Lean but not innovating to keep up with or surpass the competition, sales are likely to erode.
- Maybe you’ve got all that covered but sales are still flat. It may be time to examine your sales and marketing approach.
Polaris MEP can take a holistic look at your organization to identify growth opportunities.
Polaris MEP helped us get faster and more reliable than ever. In less than a year, we went from scaling down staff to hiring new employees to meet increased business.
Owner, Kennedy Incorporated
Solutions To Your Challenges
Innovation / R&D
Quality Management Systems
How We Help
Many industries, like defense, aerospace, automotive, healthcare, and food have standards that manufacturers must meet before they can become a supplier. Whether it’s QMS standards like
- ISO 9001:2015,
- ISO 13485,
- AS9100D or
- DFARS cybersecurity,
you must comply in order to play the game. Polaris MEP can guide you through the process, step-by-step.
Polaris MEP can help you partner with URI faculty, inventors, and other RI manufacturers to bring new technology to market through
- sponsored research,
- capstone projects,
- licensing deals,
- and more.
With the right resources in place, the next meaningful advancement in your industry could come from your workshop.
When it comes to growth, you need someone who’s scaled up a manufacturing company before.
Our seasoned growth experts can help you clarify your vision, value proposition, and target markets, and then create marketing and sales collateral that hits home with your prospects and customers.
To stay competitive, you need to market yourself with great photography, crisp design, and clear value propositions.
To follow up effectively, your website and marketing tools need modern functionality to convert visitors into leads and leads to into customers.
Polaris MEP matches Rhode Island manufacturers to expert resources, ensuring the right fit and speeding your company to success.
Get more product out the door by eliminating the 8 wastes:
- Non-Utilized Talent,
- Transportation (or excess moving),
- unnecessary Motion, and
- Extra processing.
Through Lean strategies and culture, the result is a significant increase in capacity and quality.
Your Biggest Year Starts Here
- Expand into new markets through QMS compliance
- Stay ahead of the competition through investments in R&D as well as facility and process improvements
- Develop your team and increase your market reach
Company Profile R&R Machine Industries, Inc. is a full-service, CNC contract machine shop. The job shop sets itself apart by providing clients with seamless service, not only milling and turning but also guiding outsourced parts through other manufacturers for...
Company Profile Downeast Coffee Roasters has, for three generations, been roasting unique global coffees from their Pawtucket, Rhode Island facility. Nearly 30 workers roast, package, and deliver tasty brews and tailored coffee programs to some of the best food...
Our biggest customer, a recipient of the Shingo Prize, is pleased with our Lean manufacturing initiative. A recent visit has led to the possibility of a large increase in business.
President, Apogee Precision Parts