Polaris MEP’s Lindsey Brickle has been recognized by the Providence Business News (PBN) as a 2021 40 Under 40 honoree. Lindsey is the Manufacturing Extension Partnership center’s Senior Workforce Manager.
In addition to helping manufacturers create jobs, retain talent and train workers for tomorrow’s challenges, Lindsey is a director of The Leadership Partnership of Rhode Island.
Polaris MEP Center Director Kathie Mahoney said:
“Lindsey’s tireless dedication to improve the workforce future in Rhode Island continues to be innovative and inspiring.
Polaris MEP is honored that PBN recognized Lindsey Brickle for her dedication and outstanding efforts to change the workforce of manufacturing and people’s lives for a better future. She is dedicated to making an impact to improve people’s lives and dedication to Polaris MEP’s mission to grow the manufacturing ecosystem in Rhode Island.”
Strategic Advisory Board member Peter Kaczmarek, President of Mearthane Products Corporation, added
“I’m proud to be associated with Lindsey and the entire outstanding Polaris MEP team. You are making a real difference in the lives of Rhode Islanders every day.”
40 Under 40 Awardees Working In or Partnering with Rhode Island’s Manufacturing Sector
The Providence Business News selected awardees based on their career success and involvement within their communities.
Among the winners chosen for the 2021 program are those who work in the nonprofit, education, pharmaceutical, architecture, retail, construction, architecture, finance, government, and health care sectors. Read more about the awards at https://pbn.com/pbn-announces-2021-40-under-forty-honorees/.
Polaris MEP extends congratulations to Lindsey and to her co-honorees who work in or partner with our manufacturing community. Please join us in sending virtual kudos to:
- Kimberly Ahern, Office of Governor Daniel J. McKee, director of policy and senior counsel
- Sue AnderBois, The Nature Conservancy, climate and energy program manager
- Josh Daly, R.I. Small Business Development Center, director, Southern Region
- Robert Hackett, Johnson Controls Inc., engineering manager
- Creusa Michelazzo, Tech Collective, executive director
- Nick Oliveira, International Game Technology PLC, director, global procurement operations
- Chris Parisi, Trailblaze Marketing, founder and president
- Gregory Scorpio, G-Form LLC, chief financial officer
- Claudia Scotti, Amgen Rhode Island, manager supply chain procurement
- Rebecca Webber, Cambridge Innovation Center, Providence general manager