Are you considering a large-scale renewable energy (solar or wind) project? Polaris MEP alliance partner Commerce RI can help you drastically lower your electric bills with grants and loans for renewable energy that will cover approximately 30 percent of renewable energy installation costs.
Commerce RI’s Renewable Energy Fund (REF) Program Manager Annie Ratanasim ([email protected] / 401-278-9196) is available to discuss the state incentives and assistance available to help you maximize your renewable energy return on investment while saving on escalating energy costs.
Grants are available now to Rhode Island businesses for the installation of commercial-scale renewable energy projects. Combined with the Federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC) of 30 percent, a grant from REF can bring payback periods down to three to five years, depending on the project.
Furthermore, the Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank recently launched the C-PACE Program for companies needing to close any gap in project financing after the REF and ITC assistance in the form of a low interest loan.
Follow the links below for more information.
- USDA REAP Grant program: https://www.rd.usda.gov/programs-services/rural-energy-america-program-renewable-energy-systems-energy-efficiency
- Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank: https://www.riinfrastructurebank.com/
- C-PACE: https://ri-cpace.com/
- Renewable Energy Fund: https://commerceri.com/finance-business/renewable-energy-fund/
- Eligibility: Businesses must be in an area other than a city or town with a population of greater than 50,000 inhabitants and the urbanized area of that city or town. Check eligible business addresses.
- Agricultural producers may be in rural or non-rural areas.
- Annie Ratanasim: [email protected] / 401-278-9196