- March 10, 2020
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Still not ISO 9001:2015 Certified? If you are new to ISO 9001 or have not upgraded since the ISO 9001:2008 version, join us for lunch as Polaris MEP Project Manager Jeff Stevens brings real world insight to help you understand the impact of certification to the standard.
- Learn motivations for the revisions in ISO 9001:2015.
- Understand how changes may modify certification and reporting requirements.
- Understand what elements of the standard remain the same.
What to Expect
- We will walk you through changes to the ISO 9001 standard focusing on implications to business, important time frames and strategies for proactive investigation of how expectations for certifications have changed.
Who Should Attend
- Employees interested in maintaining ISO 9001 certification under the updated standard.
- Quality leaders interested in learning about requirements for beginning the certification process.
Venue Phone: (401) 270-8896
315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, 02908, United States