- December 12, 2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Did you know?
- The American workforce is changing, and Rhode Island manufacturers need to be prepared. Baby boomers are reaching the retirement age of 65 at the rate of 10,000 per day, which has been described as the “Silver Tsunami”.
- 80% of companies know this is an issue but less than 31% are taking steps to counteract the problem. It is estimated that there will be a 5-Million-person shortage for qualified jobs in the United states by 2026. [Source: Senate Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate Report 2017]
- The challenge for all businesses will be to capture current employee knowledge, skills and experience, as well as having a fast and effective training process that works for all types of learners. This presentation will familiarize the attendees with an effective training process called Job Instruction, part of the Training Within Industry program developed in 1940’s to support the war effort.
What to Expect
- Learn how this proven, systematic method reduces training times by 50%, provides a process for capturing employee knowledge and strongly supports increased knowledge retention in trainees.
- The data from a detailed case study will be shared supporting the proven track record of this program.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs and Company owners, Human Resource executives, Training Managers, Operations Management and Supervisors
Venue Phone: (401) 270-8896
315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, 02908, United States