- August 20, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Did you know?
- The American workforce is changing. Baby boomers are reaching the retirement age of 65 at the rate of 10,000 per day.
- 80% of companies know this is an issue but fewer than 31% are taking steps to counteract the problem.
- Manufacturing businesses must capture the retiring employees’ knowledge, skills and experience, while also having a fast and effective training process that works for all types of learners.
- This webinar will familiarize the attendees with an effective training process called Job Instruction, part of the Training Within Industry program developed in 1940s to support the war effort.
What to Expect
- Learn how this proven, systematic method reduces training times by 50%, provides a process for capturing employee knowledge and strongly supports increased knowledge retention in trainees.
- The data from a detailed case study will be shared supporting the proven track record of this program.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs and Company owners, Human Resource executives, Training Managers, Operations Management and Supervisors