- May 20, 2020
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Is your company Productive? Is your Capital Equipment helping or hurting you?
Did you know?
- Your companies’ profit is derived largely from your manufacturing productivity.
- Your Productivity is measured in low product cycle times and increasing throughput of your existing manufacturing line.
- You can only achieve the full capacity of your equipment with low product cycle times if your equipment is highly reliable.
- Today’s manufacturing processes are increasingly more complex and dependent on equipment.
- Higher skills are required for both your operators and maintenance personnel.
- Your capital equipment is very expensive, and you want to maximize your investment for as long as you can, through effective maintenance and continuous improvement.
- “If > 40% of the work that your maintenance personnel do is repair, then you are in the Repair Business not the Maintenance Business! “
What to expect
- This presentation will familiarize the attendees with a LEAN system for managing capital equipment called Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
- This overview will help participants understand how to get a TPM program started in your company.
- Topics covered will be “Keys to Success”, “The 5 phases of TPM”, “OEE, Overall Equipment Effectiveness”, the importance of “Autonomous Maintenance”, “12 steps for a TPM Implementation” and the importance of Management involvement.
- TPM allows companies to maximize their manufacturing productivity, stabilize their processes, reduce product defects and create high profits.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs and Company owners, Operations Management and Supervisors, Engineering Management and Engineers, Maintenance Management and Supervisors, Facilities Management and Supervisors, and Human Resource Manager.
Venue Phone: (401) 270-8896
315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, 02908, United States